Saturday 13 February 2010

Centurion Trailer

It's not all comics round here folks! Here's the trailer for Neil Marshall's next film, Centurion. I have a lot of time for Neil Marshall's work. I loved Dog Soldiers and The Descent. I found Doomsday entertaining but forgettable.

Well, here's what he's doing next...



I like the look of it, have always been interesting in Roman history and Noel Clarke is among the cast. (Mickey the Idiot, saving the Legionaries?)

Personally I think some of Marshall's most interesting film ideas are the ones he hasn't made yet including:

Outpost which he described as a story about zombies terrorizing an oil rig and The Sword and the Fury, a planned project about a heist that takes place in medieval times. The story takes place 30 years after the death of King Arthur when his sword Excalibur is stolen. Arthur's queen Guinevere hires a band of thieves to steal it back.

Let me know what you think to Centurion based on this trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment