Friday 7 October 2011

The Lion's Share - welcome!

A new recurring column begins tomorrow!

The Lion's Share will be my chance to re-engage with you all and basically talk about things that interest me in the worlds of comics, TV, film, video games, CCG, RPG and much more.

Probably the one geeky thing I won't talk about is anime and manga, which I loathe for the most part. That said, I do have a soft spot for certain Franco-Japanese animated series from the Eighties, like Ulysses 31, Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors and The Mysterious Cities of Gold.

I also love Interstella 5555, the animated movie/music video by Daft Punk - which uses a very similar animation style, so let's leave you today with the trailer for the recent Blu-Ray release.


See you tomorrow!

Ben Fardon is looking forward to Mill Creek Entertainment releasing all of Jayce And The Wheeled Warriors on DVD in 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment