Wednesday 8 August 2012

The Watcher - Walking Dead, season three trailer and promotional images

The Daily Mail had some new photos from The Walking Dead season three today, which returns to US screens October 14th.

My favourite is the new cast photo:


In case you missed it, here's the trailer from the San Diego Comic Con:



Looking good. I have to say David Morrisey as the Governor is not physically how I picture him after Charlie Adlard's illustrations, but I admire the actor a lot so I'm confident this will be a satisfying re-envisioning (or whatever Hollywood nonsense term you want to use!) of the character.

Ben Fardon feels like a zombie. Tired and permanently hungry. Yup, must be dieting then. 

1 comment:

  1. Disclaimer: I don't read the Daily Mail. Let's clear that up right now! ;)

    ReplyDelete