Sunday 17 February 2013

Better late than never - Happy Pancake Day!



Isn't this great? This was sent to me on Monday by one of our customers, Neil Norris. I had hoped to get it online for Pancake Day itself, but sadly illness has derailed a number of deadlines this week! Still, here it is - better late than never.

If you are observing Lent, good luck! I hope it's going well for you. I have one friend attempting to give up crisps for Lent, just to give herself a challenge rather than for any religious reasons. And it is quite the challenge, when you consider she has a four bags a day habit! Good luck matey! 

I'll be posting our Easter opening times in coming weeks, but it's fairly simple this year - we'll be open as normal on Saturday and closed as normal on the Sunday and Monday; the only change will be Good Friday, when we'll be open from 11-3pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment