Wednesday 24 July 2013

Summer Holidays 2013 Opening Times - reminder


Quick reminder that I'm off to Brighton with the family this weekend, so I'm leaving you in the very capable hands of the lovely Jo whilst I'm away. She'll be minding the shop on Friday 26th and Saturday 27th July. 



On the Friday and the Saturday, we just ask that Reservation Customers refrain from making any alterations to their pull lists in store. If you'd like to add or cancel anything over these two days, please email me at shop@proudlion.co.uk, tweet us @proudlioncomics or post/message us on the Facebook page and I'll action your request as soon as I'm back in the store on Tuesday 30th July.

This will just help to make things a little easier for myself and Jo. Your understanding is very much appreciated!

Ben Fardon is looking forward to having a well-earned break!

No comments:

Post a Comment